2018 BOY SCOUT SUMMER CAMP FEES
2018 Boy Scout Summer Camp Fees
Campsite Reservation Fee
- A $100 non-refundable Campsite Reservation Fee is due when making a campsite reservation. This fee will not be used to pay Camper Fees and Deposits and may not be carried forward to future years.
- While payment of this fee guarantees your campsite selection, if your unit fills less than 50% of a campsite’s capacity additional units may be assigned to your campsite.
- This fee is waived for units bringing five or fewer campers (youth and adult combined).
- A non-refundable $50 deposit for each camper (each youth and each additional full week adult after the two free leaders) is due on or before March 1,
- Payment of the deposit does not guarantee the Early Bird Discount. The full fee must be paid on or before April 16, 2018 to earn the Early Bird Discount Rate.
- Deposits are transferable between youth and adult leaders and applied to the overall camper fee. For example, a youth with the Early Bird Discount Rate of $285 owes $235 after the $50 deposit is paid.
Boy Scout Youth Fee
- $285 (Early Bird Discount/New Scout), $300 (Regular), $325 (Late)
- The full fee must be paid on or before April 16, 2018 for the Early Bird Discount to apply.
- New Scouts who join your unit on or after April 16, 2018 are given the New Scout rate of $285 regardless of the payment date.
Adult Leader Fee (Full Week)
- $150 (Regular)
- The first two full week adult leaders registered are FREE.
- Multiple leaders can rotate in one free leader slot.
Adult Leader Fee (Partial Week)
- $25 per night
- Partial week fees are due at time of registration
- This fee includes an overnight stay and a maximum of three consecutive meals served for each night attended.