2019 LDS WEEK SUMMER CAMP FEES
Campsite Reservation Fee
- A $100 non-refundable Campsite Reservation Fee is due when making a campsite reservation. This fee will not be used to pay Camper Fees and Deposits and may not be carried forward to future years.
- While payment of this fee guarantees your campsite selection, if your unit fills less than 50% of a campsite’s capacity additional units may be assigned to your campsite.
- This fee is waived for units bringing five or fewer campers (youth and adult combined).
- A non-refundable $50 deposit for each camper (each youth and each additional full week adult after the two free leaders) is due on or before March 1,
- Payment of the deposit does not guarantee the Early Bird Discount. The full fee must be paid on or before May 31, 2019 to earn the Early Bird Discount Rate.
- Deposits are transferable between youth and adult leaders and applied to the overall camper fee. For example, a youth with the Early Bird Discount Rate of $250 owes $200 after the $50 deposit is paid.
LDS Boy Scout Youth Fee
- $250 (Early Bird Discount/New Scout), $275 (Regular)
- The full fee must be paid on or before April 15, 2019 for the Early Bird Discount to apply.
- New Scouts who join your unit on or after May 31, 2019 are given the New Scout rate of $250 regardless of the payment date.
LDS Adult Leader Fee (Full Week)
- $125 (Regular)
- The first two full week adult leaders registered are FREE.
- Multiple leaders can rotate in one free leader slot.
LDS Adult Leader Fee (Partial Week)
- $25 per night
- Partial week fees are due at time of registration
- This fee includes an overnight stay and a maximum of three consecutive meals served for each night attended.
LDS Payment Deadlines
Thursday, March 1, 2019
- Both youth and additional adult deposits are due ($50). This deposit alone does not guarantee the Early Bird Discount. There is no deposit required for the two free adult
Thursday, May 31, 2019
- This is the last day to receive the Early Bird Discount Rate for both youth campers and adult leaders. Payments must be made in full on or before this date to qualify for the Early Bird
Friday, June 1, 2018
- Youth and adult fees increase to the Regular
- New Scouts who join your unit on or after May 31, 2098 receive the New Scout
- All camper payments (both youth and adult leader) are now due at time of registration.