WEBELOS RESIDENT CAMP FORMS AND GUIDES
This page is about the four day and three night Webelos Resident Camp at Camp Freeland Leslie in Oxford, Wisconsin.
The resources and downloads found below contain all the information that you need to have a successful camping experience at Camp Freeland Leslie. You will find guides filled with checklists, preparation information, program schedules, activity descriptions, and camp procedures. There are also many request forms that can be used to help make your camping experience more enjoyable and help make your check-in procedures more efficient. Please browse the materials thoroughly. If you are having trouble locating information, please contact our Council Office at 630-584-9250.
- 2017 CFL Webelos Resident Camp Parent and Leader Guide - Everything parents and leaders need to know
HANDOUTS, SCHEDULES, AND CHECKLISTS
- Driving Directions to CFL - Map of route to CFL in Oxford, WI
- CFL Camp Map - CFL Camp Map indicating location of program areas and campsites
- 2017 CFL Webelos Resident Camp Program Schedule - Schedule of activities at camp
- 2017 CFL Webelos Resident Camp Suggested Packing List - Handy list of personal items to bring to summer camp
- 2017 CFL Webelos Resident Camp Pre-Camp Checklist - Handy checklist to help parents and leaders prepare for CFL
FORMS AND WAIVERS
- Health & Medical Record Form - BSA medical form (parts A and B) for events less than 72 hours
- Immunization Exemption Request Form - Allows participants to attend camp without immunization records
- Webelos Camp Accommodation Request Form - To notify staff of health, dietary, or religious needs
- 2017 Campership Application - Application for consideration of a campership - Due April 1st
- Three Fires Council Camp Refund Request - Must be received 30 days prior to camp